Online Visibility allows you to get found online in your niche. And you do want to get found online in your niche, right?
Then here are a few random and strategic musings on your online visibility:
Thoughts on Online Visibility
- I’ve worked with many online entrepreneurs who were worried about getting found online because someone might criticize them. Here’s a quote that will put those worries in perspective: Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you ~ Zig Ziglar
- When I first started full time online in 2007 there was no Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. You had your website, article directories, and your blog (and blogs had just started becoming popular).
- Getting visible online now is so much easier with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and the list goes on…
- Two things that really put me on the map when I went full time in 2007: writing articles and doing weekly teleseminars
- Here’s the reality – if you can’t be found online, then you don’t exist online. Sounds harsh but it’s true.
- My friend and colleague Denise Wakeman has something important to say about online visibility. She teaches that it’s a really good thing when you begin to hear prospects tell you: “I See You Everywhere”
- Some folks are afraid that if someone sees them on every single one of the places you could be that prospects will get tired of you. The reality is that none of us are that important that someone would look for us on every single possible site. And, really, if someone were to do that, that person would not be called a prospect. That person would be called a stalker.
- Here’s the bad news about getting found online: you can’t be found all over the Internet. You and I just don’t have the budgets of Google and Facebook.
- Here’s the good new about getting found online: you don’t need to be found all over the internet. You just want to be found all over your niche.
- And here’s the great news about getting found online: with the Content Marketing strategies I teach, it’s very easy to get found all over your niche without spending your whole life pursuing online visibility.
And a great way to get found online is to create and distribute your content. So here’s your invitation to get your Free Instant Access to one of my most powerful content creation templates when you visit http://ContentCreationTemplate.com
You’ll get the template as well as a video in which you can look over my shoulder as I create profitable content with the 3 Mistakes Content Creation Template.