When it comes to growing your business and getting new clients, are you skipping the most important step?
Above all else, there are three vital things that must be in place before your potential clients become actual paying clients. Without these three factors, it’s as though there’s a brick wall preventing you from attracting new clients and growing your business.
In a hurry? Want to see what this is all about right away? Then click here now!
It doesn’t matter what service you’re offering, or which tribe you’re offering it to, when you are using these essential business building blocks, signing up new clients will seem like a breeze.
Here’s the essential secret: before your potential clients will invest with you, they must first come to:
● Know you
● Like you
● and Trust you
If any of these 3 factors are missing in your business, it’s nearly impossible to attract all the clients and revenue you want. All of your marketing, whether it’s your newsletter, your speaking events, your networking and your consultations, needs to include the “KLT Factor”. But how, you ask?
That’s why I want to tell you about a ground-breaking online event that I’m honored to be a part of. It’s called “Creating The Know-Like-Trust Factor” and it’s being organized by my colleague and well-known business coach Bill Baren.
Bill is bringing together some of the world’s best known conscious business experts and visionary leaders – just check out this partial list:
- Adam Urbanski, The Marketing Mentors
- Alexis Martin Neely, The Money Map to Freedom
- Chris Attwood, The Passion Test
- Christian Mickelsen, Coaches With Clients
- Eva Gregory, Leading Edge Coaching & Training
- Fred Gleeck, THE King of Content (we’ll see…)
- Jeff Herring, Article Marketing Expert (you’ve heard of him, right?)
- Kendall SummerHawk, Million Dollar Marketing Coach
- Melanie Benson Strick, The Big Idea Catalyst
- Molly Gordon, Master Certified Coach for Accidental Entrepreneurs
- Nancy Marmolejo, Viva Visability
- Suzanne Falter-Barns and Jeffrey Van Dyk, Spirtual Marketing Quest
- Tad Hargrave, Marketing for Hippies
- Tim Ferriss, author of the 4-Hour Work Week and the 4-Hour Body
- Vrinda Normand, the Irresistible Writing Mentor
And believe it or not, you can listen to all this is at no cost! Or you can upgrade…it’s all up to you!
What to do next
Simply click here to take advantage of this great opportunity to learn from some of the greatest coaches available today!
I’ll see you there!
PS – After you register you can get just a flavor of what I’ll be talking about in my session by checking out this article “Article Content Repurpsing – 21 Ways to Repurpose Your Article Content“